Lookin' Fer Somethin'?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In Which ProofCat Fails At Life


Wow. Today has been an awful day.

Long story short I managed to lock myself out of my room today in the rain. I needed a certain edition of Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf for my Brit Lit class...and the only copy I could find was in Boca. And of course I only find out AFTER I put it on reserve that my professor waived the edition requirement. AWESOME.


Or, y'know, the exact opposite of awesome.

Then registration fun was tonight. 2 bloody hours to sign up for classes, and then I wasn't able to sign up for one without "college permission." Wonderful. Now I get to drive back to Boca in a few hours to go to classes...and Little Miss Squish and I couldn't even start our playthrough today.

Hopefully some Vesperia will happen tomorrow -- I need some violence right about now.

On the bright side, though, I had delicious food for dinner. Mmmmm, hibachi chicken and steak~. And I got to see my cat. Keebie makes everything happier.

Here's to hoping Wednesday will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment